Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ink, Love, Divinity (Jan 2010)

The avatar of God on your right shoulder
Instantly excited me
Instantly attracted me
to this woman who desires to remind herself

that she is god for all eternity
and makes me want to speak mantras
like “uh uh uh”

simultaneously

and in rhythmic motion
but my meager love making isn't

my only form of devotion
I could write you bad poetry
Sing you a song
Rub your back and shoulders when the day seems too long
Trace my finger tips around your earlobes when I massage your scalp

Easing away the tension headaches caused by your humanity’s self-doubt,

Isn’t it human after all to be swept up in the love of God’s caress?

Seeing divinity in all, I assume in me you’d see no less.

1 comment:

KT said...

This is really beautiful. :) I love the idea.